October fun!
On the 24th my parents, aunt, uncles, cousin, and friends went to the BYU game. We all sat in different areas, and I ended up sitting with my cousin and friends. BYU didn't do very well, but we had a fun time despite it was freezing cold!
(Me, Buck, Amy, Ally)
(Amy and me)
On monday the 24th I went to my cousins FHE. It was dress up as you can tell, and there was a talent show. I dressed was a cowgirl, Amy was a kiss, Joanna was the queen of hearts, and Ally was Alice from Alice in wonderland.
(Amy, Ally, me)
(Me and Joanna)
(Amy, Me, Joanna, Ally)
Last night my cousin Ally and friends Joanna had a halloween party. I dressed up as Pippi Longstocking! I had a great time being surrounded by friends. We talked, played games, and ate pizza and candy! It was a great night!
(Me and Buck)
(Ally and John)
No comments:
Post a Comment