This weekend had two fun filled events! On Friday, my cousins ward had a cooking night where we made sushi (and pot stickers)! Now I haven't every really tried sushi, nor did i have a strong desire to do so, but I went anyways! I had a lot of fun, even though the smell made my stomach turn. It must have been the mixture of seaweed, and raw fish. Whatever it was, it did NOT smell good. I had a hard time trying to convince myself to try one. Mostly because my stomach was turning so much. I did end up trying one, but it was just a veggie. It was very interesting. I didn't really think it was delicious, nor was it gross. It was just.... okay
The next day, a group of us went to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square. It was so beautiful, and the fog made the temple look a bit mysterious. I went with a group of nine, which was a little hard because some of us wanted to stop and look and take pictures, while others wanted to keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment