Saturday, March 13, 2010

Missing you

It seems as though everyone is searching for spring.
 No one can find it though.
 I constantly wonder where it is hiding,
and I am more then ready for it to be here. 

I miss the sun.
 I miss the warmth on my skin.
 I miss the green trees and beautiful flowers.
I miss being able to move freely in my clothes.
(my favorite blossoming tree during spring)




I often find myself in this place.....

In front of my extra heater in my room. 
I love being warm. However, my warm is others hot.
 I am not allowed to turn the heater up passed 74 degrees.
This is where my heater comes in. It keeps my room the way I like it.
My roommates will walk into my room and say its hot.
Kind of like a sauna. 
Its really not though. It's perfect.

This is another reason for why I miss spring.
I miss not being cold wherever I go.

Hurry back spring! 
I miss you....


1 comment:

background