I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July this year!!!
It was my first 4th away from home and it
was a lot different. I must admit that I did miss not
doing the usual 4th of July In Farmington,
However it is good to have a change too.
On the 2nd I celebrated by watching the fireworks
the Stadium of Fire puts on.My Aunt and Uncle had a
wonderful view from their deck! It was so nice because we
didn't have to deal with traffic since we were home!
On the 4th was of course Sunday, so there was no celebration
besides with your family. We decided to celebrated with
an Asian dinner. It was delicious.
Today(the 5th), was the parade. I feel kiddish saying
that I love parades!I admit they can get long and boring,
but I just love the spirit of it all. People are happy
and, for the most part, are having a good time.
I love to see all the floats, costumes, and of course the animals.
I have decided that I love Utah parades.
I just decided this today because it was my
first time going to one. What do you see exactly at Utah parades?
You might just see temples,missionaries, and Miss whatever
in modest dresses. You see words like
Families, Faith, Temples, and Pioneers.
And besides all those wonderful things, the floats were amazing. You
just don't see those kind of floats in Farmington.
(How to train your dragon float)
I suppose you can say that I have enjoyed my 4th of July this year.
It was different and new, but good.


Fun blog. I am sure Utah parades are 10 times better than Farmington New Mexico parades. Glad your 4th/5th of July was memorable.
ReplyDelete