1) Only three more weeks and two finals to go!
Hooray!
2) I wish I was still in Phoenix. Should I move there for
the summer?
3) I really wish I didn't have to take summer school.
Well I don't have to, but I feel like I should
4) I miss my family. I can't wait to go visit them.
5 Uhg! Two more years of school.
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!
6) I hate boys. Ok... not really, but I just don't
understand.
7) I wish I was two inches shorter
8) I WANT A DOG!! I am pretty positive if
I had one it would solve all my problems.
OK, maybe not all, but most of them.
9) I really don't want to study.
10) I miss my best friends! Only 14 more
months to go!
Along with my random thought is a
I love spending time with my momma...
and I love Phoenix.
You hate boys.......! I know better.
ReplyDeleteTwo inches shorter ----REALLY. Then you'd be a square bear like me.
Love ya.
You know what is funny.. today I thought, me and Steph should move to pheonix for the summer that would be so fun!
ReplyDeleteIt would be so fun! If you didn't have to stay at your job I would say lets do it!
ReplyDelete