Yesterday was my nephews first birthday!
I remember a year ago, throwing my clothes in
my suitcase and driving to NM to see him. Now
he is one year older, and couldn't be any cuter.
For his birthday we went to the pool with some family.
He wasn't too interested in the water, but had a great
time crawling around and exploring.
It was also fun to be there with my family.
I enjoyed the warm sun and watching the kids
play. I had a feeling when I was packing that I
should bring my swim suit, but I of course didn't.
It was still fun though.
I hope you had a fun 1st birthday Gav Man!
my suitcase and driving to NM to see him. Now
he is one year older, and couldn't be any cuter.
For his birthday we went to the pool with some family.
He wasn't too interested in the water, but had a great
time crawling around and exploring.
It was also fun to be there with my family.
I enjoyed the warm sun and watching the kids
play. I had a feeling when I was packing that I
should bring my swim suit, but I of course didn't.
It was still fun though.
I hope you had a fun 1st birthday Gav Man!


No comments:
Post a Comment