Monday, October 31, 2011

BL #12

Make a new friend

I haven't done one of my bucket list
items for a while, and I don't have much
time left! I have made a new friend
 though! I have known her my whole
 life, but we didn't really "know" each 
other until recently.

I am talking about my cousin, Kayla!
She moved into Aunt Linda and
Uncle Lyle's house at the end of
summer. She just recently graduated 
and is going to UVU.


It has been just a joy  getting to know
 her. I don't think she knows how happy
 I am that she is living here. I am the
type of person who doesn't call to see 
what kind of fun activities are going
on or if someone just wanted to do 
something. It was started to get a tad
bit lonely without Ally around for that 
automatic friend and person to hang out with.
 I am so glad Kayla came to my rescue. 
She is so silly, fun and easy to talk to.
We have lots of fun together and laugh 
at silly random things.

Thanks for being my friend, Kayla, and
for putting up with my craziness.
Love you!

Small note: I did erase some of my bucket list
items, because I didn't think I could finish them
all in time. Just incase you care :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

background