Hooray! This semester is over!! It has been such
a relief. I know that I passed two of my classes,
but I am waiting to see if I passed my other two.
Right after my last final
I celebrated my last final with Pita Pit. Yum!
On the 17th we had the Duncan family Christmas party.
It was so nice to see most of my family members
and spend the day eating and relaxing with them.
Gramps and his airplane videos he got.
Ally and I
One of my favorite pictures of me, Kevin, and Ally
During the party, my uncle Dee had family video's
running. It was so fun to see all my aunt and uncle's
when they were little-- especially my dad.
He's the little baby just learning to walk.
So cute!!!





Hooray, a new post for me to read. Looking forward to having you home tomorrow.
ReplyDelete