Friday, March 16, 2012

BL #32

Read 12 books

1) Mr. Poppers Penguins
     By: Richard and Florence Atwater
     2 Stars

2) Having Hope
     By:Terri Ferran
     4 Stars

3) The Golden Spiral
     By: Lisa Mangum
     3 Stars

4) Along for the Ride
     By: Sarah Dessen

     4 Stars - The only bad part is that it says
     the Lords name in vain a lot


5) The Help
     By: Kathryn Stockett
     5 stars- Curses a lot

6) The List
     By: Melanie Jacobson
     5 Stars

7) Not My Type
    By: Melanie Jacobson
    3 stars

8) The Last Song
    By: Nicholas Sparks
    4 stars

9) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
    By: J.K Rowling
    5 Stars

10) The Girl of Fire and Thorns
    By: Rae Carson
    4 Stars

11) The Lucky One
    By: Nicholas Sparks
    4 Starts

12) Hush Hush
   By: Becca Firzpatrick
   4 Stars



There are so many more books I want to
read, and no time! If I come upon and more
good books I will be sure to post it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

background