Saturday, April 21, 2012

Summer Is Going To Be Good


Classes are finally out, and all there is left to do is 
take finals! Two of my classes had chapter tests, and 
I finished my accounting final this weekend. Now I only have
 my economics, which is online, and my Info systems final,
which is on Wednesday. I am so close to being done!!!
If only I didn't have to turn around a week later and have
to take summer school. I think it might kill me. I have
class on Monday and Wednesday from 5:30 to 8:15. I hope
he gives us a couple of breaks, because I might die sitting 
there for that long. It's only for two months though.
 I CAN DO IT!

I also got a job! I am really excited about it. I will be working
in the shipping department at Lifestyle Crafts
They have some really cool paper, tools, and accessories.
I have a really good feeling about this place, and I think
I will like working there. It sounds like everyone is very nice
and fun, and I am hoping I will fit in and make friends. :)

Even more exciting news is that Ally only has a month left!
Well, close to a month. I am so excited for her to come home!
It feels like she has been gone a long time, but not quite a year
and a half. Kimi is so close to being done too! She only has three 
more months! Lets just say I will be taking a lot of trips to Ogden
this summer.

My new niece will be here any day now. Brittany is due May 12,
but I think she will show up a little early. I am sad I probably
wont get to go home right when she is born. Thank goodness
for technology though!

I think it is going to be a great summer! My best friends are
coming home, I'll get a new niece, and I am going to have
some fun! 




1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the two latest posts. I hope summer is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

background