I can't believe how fast the last 18 months has
gone by! Ally only has one more week left of
her mission. It is so crazy and exciting! I can't wait
to see her beautiful face and give her a huge hug.
I can't wait to talk, laugh, and hang out with her
again. Part of it doesn't seem real, and I am sure
it wont until she is right in front of me.
(They day she opened her mission call)
Hopefully this week will go by super fast!
to see her beautiful face and give her a huge hug.
I can't wait to talk, laugh, and hang out with her
again. Part of it doesn't seem real, and I am sure
it wont until she is right in front of me.
(They day she opened her mission call)
Hopefully this week will go by super fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment