Andy's grandparents have a small Cabin
in Paris, Idaho, so we thought it would be
fun to spend the night there one weekend.
fun to spend the night there one weekend.
We didn't do a whole lot at the cabin. We
rode the four-wheelers around for a bit
until I broke one of them by getting it stuck
in reverse. Don't ask me how I did that, because
I have no clue. Those things just happen to me.
We also played games, roasted food by the
campfire, shot a gun, and played with the
dogs. We all ended up getting extremely muddy
because it rained the night we got there.
We also played games, roasted food by the
campfire, shot a gun, and played with the
dogs. We all ended up getting extremely muddy
because it rained the night we got there.
Ally warming up by the fire.
Adeline
Kayli, Kayla, and Ally
Loving on Cato
The Roommates/Cousins
Us girls in front of the cabin.
Us with Andy
The whole clan.
Andy was one lucky man!
Kayla
Andy
Kayli
Ally
me
Making banana boats.
Kayli roasting her hotdog
Muddy, muddy, muddy
Andy taking Kayla and Kayli on a ride
Andy coming to save Ally and me when I
broke the four-wheeler.
Me and Natalie
We had a blast at the Cabin. It was more
camping then staying in a cabin though.
I am not a huge fan of camping, but I still
had fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment