Monday, September 27, 2010

Incase you didn't know....

Fall is here again. I have mixed feelings about it.
There are many things I love about fall, yet there is one big aspect
that I hate about it. I'll deliver the bad news first....

Are you ready?

It is going to start to get cold again. Cold= Snow.
Snow= Stephanie gets to have panic attacks driving + being late to
class because Stephanie is trying not to slip and fall. 
Cold also = Stephanie freezes for about 6 months.
(do you like how I talked in third person?)
 Oh Joy.
I am so excited. 

Lets try and look on the bight side shall we? I LOVE the
color of the changing leaves. They are so beautiful.


I also love the decorations of fall. The pumpkins and gourds
 in baskets by the doors. The wreaths with all the colors of 
the leaves, pinecones and the baby pumpkins.
 I love when the leaves fall off the trees, and how I go 
out of my way to step on all the crunchy ones.
 I love the pumpkin bread,cookies, and muffins. 
I love the holidays.
I love dressing up and eating candy.
I love spending time with my family, stuffing ourselves so full
 we can hardly breath, and quite possibly want to throw it all up. 
I love getting cozy in a blanket(wishing I was cuddling
 with a handsome boy)and drinking apple cider.

So now you understand my mixed feelings about fall.
There are so many wonderful things that happen, yet
I hate the cold with a passion. I get cold so
easily. I will make it through like I do every year.
I will put a smile on my face and enjoy life, even if I am freezing.


Happy fall everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I agree with your post. I love fall but it passes to quickly and then it's COLD. Love your picture of the fall colors. I'm hoping they stick around through next week. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just need a boy... I mean heater to get you through the season. :)

    ReplyDelete

background