Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ariel/Mermaid

I have a confession. I have a couple posts that I want to
do but I am so LAZY I don't want to.
So I am just going to start with a simple one like Halloween.
This year I dressed up as a mermaid but since I have red hair
I knew everyone would just suppose that I was Arial from
the Little Mermaid.  I decided I would be both. If people
 wanted to call me Ariel they could, or if they just wanted 
to call me a mermaid that was fine too.


This is my costume. I made the skirt part of it with help from my
friend Amy and my mom. It would have never looked this good 
if I did it on my own. I also have to give credit for my sister
because she is the one that gave me the idea to be a mermaid.
(Ally, the Hug, and I)

Now if you are thinking, " wow, I didn't think her hair was that long."
It's not. I got extensions for my costume, and just for fun. 
I like them a lot and it makes me want to grow my hair out 
that long. We will see if it actually happens though.


I didn't do much exciting except go to my friends Halloween 
party. Joanna's costumes are always fantastic.
She was this guy from the movie Labyrinth.

That was about it for my halloween. I absolutely love halloween
and dressing up. I think I have my costumes planned out
for the next five years. I can't wait till next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

background