Sunday, November 7, 2010

SYTYCD Tour

I am spoiled(but not rotten). We all know that.
My parents recently spoiled me with two tickets to the
So You Think You Can Dance tour!
I decided that I would take my cousin Ally since
we watched this season together and I just love spending time with her.



We had GREAT seats! We had to turn heads to
see the stage but they were still great.


Ally and I screamed our heads off the whole time!
I just thought it was so cool that the people and the dances I 
watched on TV were right in front of me.


They danced a lot of my favorite dances, and even did
a few new ones. 







This is Kent. All the girls love him and screamed at him more then
anyone else. I really got a kick out of it, and I think the other
dancers do too. I caught a glimpse of one of the
dancers laughing when all the girls were screaming at him.
I may have screamed too.... I know for a fact Ally did :)

After the show was over the man behind us asked if
we were going to be able to talk tomorrow.
I honestly thought I wasn't going to have a voice the next day,
but I did.


We of course had to get souvenirs, but didn't want to pay
a fortune for a shirt so we ended up getting keychains.
We were pretty excited about them.


I just want to thank my parents for getting me tickets to the show.
We SO much fun!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a great time. I recognized some of the dances from the show. The pictures turned out good. Fun times to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! Looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

background