So I'm a little late on my post about
Valentines day.
I had a fantastic day! I was super
happy all day long. I didn't
have a guy valentine, but I didn't care.
I don't need a guy to know that I am loved.
I went to school and saw all these people holding
roses. I wanted one, and I could tell someone
was giving them out somewhere. When I was
walking to another class I was handed one.
I was so excited that I had one. It just made
me even happier.
When I got home, I walked into my room
& found a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my
parents. Later that evening the mail lady came
with a box for me. It was also from my parents
and it was full of chocolate and nail polish!
Best Valentines Day Ever!

Sweet, another post from you. I always check to see if you've posted something new.
ReplyDelete