I had a combined birthday party with
one of my good friends, Natalie, a week
ago. We wanted to do something a
little different-besides just having a
pizza party. It was a tough decision for
us, but we decided to make breakfast-
(Natalie and Aunt Linda cooking away)
We thought an hour before the party
would give us plenty of time to prepare and
make everything . I don't know what we
were thinking. People started showing
up and we were running around like crazy
trying to get things ready. It actually
turned out pretty good though.
People started helping, and I would
like to think they had fun doing it.
After it was all ready, it was time to sit
down and eat.
My aunt was so very kind to make
cupcakes for us. They were absolutely
delicious! like always :)
(Natalie, me, kristy)
( natalie made the birthday sign :) )
I think the party was a success!
It has been a long time since I
have felt that way. I usually feel
like my parties are super boring
and no one has fun. I always felt
like a failure. Not anymore!..
well I can hope anyways!
Looks like a fun party. I am glad it turned out as well as had hoped it would. Wish I could have been there for the yummy food. Aunt Linda made some delicious looking cupcakes. Enjoyed your new post.
ReplyDelete