Sunday, May 8, 2011

Small Break

This past week I went home for a
little visit before summer school starts.
It was such a nice relaxing time with friends
and family.
I got to see my cute nephew and niece.
(Alani not pictured :(   )

Had a early birthday party with my family.

(birthday kisses)





Held puppies that were only a couple days old.

Got my hair done by my talented and amazing 
sister. It's a little more brown now.

And finish a quilt I have been working
on since 2009.

This quilt is very special to me. I call it my
grandma quilt because it has a little of
both grandma's in it. It have some of
my grandma Duncan's fabric in it, and it
is my grandma Culler's design/layout 
(whatever you call it.)
I will always treasure this quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Sending you a big birthday kiss from me to you for your birthday today. Praying that Macro Boy will be in your class today. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete

background