Go to a concert
I have been to two concerts this summer.
The fist one was in Salt lake. It was just
couple of local bands that played.
I really enjoyed some of the bands.
I have been to two concerts this summer.
The fist one was in Salt lake. It was just
couple of local bands that played.
I really enjoyed some of the bands.
The second concert is called the Concert
on the Roof, and it is just what it says.
The concert was on the roof of a small
parking garage. We had to get there early
so we could save our seats, and man
was it hot. I was super smart and wore
a black shirt too. There was a couple
openers and then the main band. I
forgot what they are called but all
their songs were from the Beatles.
It was a fun night with Amy, Natalie and
Amy's friend.
Natalie and I waiting in the hot sun.


No comments:
Post a Comment