Tuesday, May 15, 2012

23rd Birthday


I'm not going to lie, I have been telling people I was 23
 for the past 4 months. I like to warm up to the idea. 
Now that I am officially 23, it seems more real and 
slightly scary. I am getter farther away from my teen
years and deeper into my adult years.

I had a really hard time feeling like it was my
birthday this year. There were tons of birthday
wishes and lovely gifts, but it just felt like another
day. I had work in the morning, and I had a 3 hour
class at night. I guess as you get older that is just
how it is. I do miss the excitement and birthday feel 
like when you are younger. However, this does not 
mean that I didn't have a good day. I was happy, and
 truly felt loved and blessed by the people in my life. 

Like I mentioned earlier, I had to work in the morning.
The people that I work for/with are so nice! Everyone
singed a birthday card for me, and they gave me $10 to
iTunes. After work I treated myself to Einstein Bagels.
It was so delicious. After lunch I decided I needed to
get ready, so I went upstairs to my room. On my door
was ribbon and a note from my parents.



Inside was a room full of balloons!


It made me so happy!

After class I met up with a couple of my friends
and Five Guys. We enjoyed burgers and fries outside.
After, we went to my house to have ice cream cake that
Kayla so kindly got me. It was so delicious too-- Oreo
blizzard! Yumm-O


When everyone left I skyped my parents to
open my gifts. I just love technology!

On Saturday I met up with a couple of my girlfriends 
to have a birthday celebration for a couple of us. We
ate at Malawi's Pizza, and it was so good! If you ever
have a chance to go there, do. You wont regret it.

I had another mini birthday celebration on Sunday.
My aunt made a cake for me and two of my cousins,
who also have may birthdays. I requested another Oreo
cake. I don't know what my fascination is with Oreo cakes,
but they are yummy!

This picture cracks me up. Taylor was being silly.



And there you have my birthday week! It was nice
as always, and I definitely gained a lot of weight. 
It was worth it though. Thanks again for all the
birthday wishes. It always make a birthday better.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me that you met up with a couple of friends and FIVE GUYS. Now that's my kind of birthday. I hope the FIVE GUYS were "hot." Like Zack Effron Hot. Happy 23rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! And Oreo's are the best. My favorite all time favorite. If I could eat them all day everyday without feeling sick or getting super fat I totally would, no doubt about it. It was great seeing you the other day. Thanks for coming. Means a lot to me! We really need to hang out since you live so close...yeah? Ok well anyway Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete

background