I was sitting on my bed looking through old
pictures when I came across this one...
Then it hit me..... I'm going to be the last one
out of my closest friends in NM to get married.
ouch.
Laycy is married, Charlton is engaged, and Jacob, Lacey,
and Kaitlin are married. But thats not all!
Zach is married, and Hillarie is getting married this weekend.
But wait!
BreeAnn is also engaged, and she is getting
married in November.
I am so happy for all of my friends though! They
have found their true loves, and are living great lives.
I know that my day will come, and all of my friends
will be happy for me too.



Steph I went to this Time out for women thing this summer and I heard one of the best talks of my life. Mostly because it was exactly what I needed to hear. She talked about how in our life we all have our "waiting periods" and when we are in those waiting periods we always think to ourselves when this is over things will be amazing, I will be happy. She then said that Heavenly father also has his waiting periods for us and what if that thing we are waiting for, he is only waiting to give us something even better. We shouldn't be waiting for our waiting period to be over but be happy for the time we are in and when that thing we are waiting for finally happens then it will be so much better, we will be more grateful. That we should live our lives like these blessings have already been fulfilled because in heavenly fathers time they already have been. I'm not going to lie this is hard for me too. But when I think about it in this way that heavenly father knows exactly what I need and exactly when I need it waiting is easier to bear. Love you friend. :)
ReplyDeletePerfectly stated Kaitlin. Enjoy each moment, each phase of your life. Time passes so quickly and it segment of it is and should be a wonderful memory.
ReplyDelete