Monday, February 18, 2013

Boys are....


Time and time again I am reminded of how... silly boys
can be. It amazes me how differently boys and girls think.
I have been especially aggravated with boys lately, and I
am on an "anti-dating" mode (probably wont last long).
However, last night I read this paragraph in my book :

"Everyone has something of beauty about them. In the beginning
 for me, it was Ky'e eyes I noticed, and I love them still. But loving 
lets you look, and look, and look again. You notice the back of the
 hand, the turn of a head, the way of a walk. When you first love,
 you look blind and you see it all as the glorious, beloved whole, or 
a beautiful sum of beautiful parts. But when you see the one you 
love as pieces, as whys-- why he walks like this, why he closes
 his eyes like that-- you can love those parts, too, and it's a love
 at once more complicated and more complete."

I don't really know what to say except for I really love this. 
Yes, boys and girls are so different, but when you love
someone you learn to love (almost) everything about them.
I can't wait until I find love like that. A love so deep that
all of their annoying behaviors and immature moments can
be looked over and loved.

1 comment:

background