Sunday, March 3, 2013

Valentines Day



I have a little catching up to do. For Valentines Day
Ally, Kayla, and I wanted to heart attack Andy's house
while he was. We wrote on a lot of the little hearts cheesy
pickup lines or love quotes. We had a good time.










 On Valentines Day, Andy invited us girls over for
dinner. I was excited for it all day. I actually love
 Valentines Day even though I never have a Valentine....
Well that is a lie. My mom is always my Valentine and
she is the best!


When we got there we walked into a candle-lit hallway


and a candle-lit kitchen with 3 roses, 3 boxes of chocolate
and 3 cards with our names on them.

We each took turns reading our cards out loud




And then ate yummy fondu.

And we ended the night with a couple group shots
and watched a movie.




Thanks Andy for making our night so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background