Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's True, I'm 22

Yesterday was my birthday!
It was a pretty good one too.
Honestly, It didn't really feel like my
birthday. It could be because I have
never had a birthday away from home, or
maybe it just came too soon.

I started my day by waking up and going to
class. After class I was hungry so I went to
Jimmy Johns to grab a sandwich.
(only the best for your birthday)

Then I went up to my room, took a nap and
watches some episodes of Psych. Before 
I went out to dinner with some of my girl
friends, I skped my parents and opened 
my presents!


I got some awesome stuff including a boyfriend!


Thats right. He is "the ultimate boyfriend" that
"always knows the right thing to say!"
Thanks to my awesome cousin, Hillarie, for
giving him to me. 

It was a tough decision, but I decided to eat at
the Macaroni Grill. We had some yummy
italian food, and I even got sung happy
birthday in Italian(too bad he was married).
The cake he gave me was absolutely delicious,
and extremely chocolaty. I shared, but
I ended up eating most of it myself.



(22)

After dinner we went to the River Woods
to go to the toy store. We had fun looking
at all the toys and we even took pictures
in a photo boot. It was fun!





I love these girls! They are the best.
Thank you so much for the
night out! It meant so much to me! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday Steph! Looks like the bf is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reread this post for the 10th time....time for you to post a new one. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

background