Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas has begun


Can I just say I love not going to school!
 I can't wait until I am graduated. However, 
that wont happen for a while. :(

Christmas is now in full swing. Thanksgiving
is over, and today was black friday. I have
never been courageous enough, or have had
the desire to stand in the lines at midnight. I
am sure one day when I have a family of my 
own I might battle the craziness. I do usually 
go to the mall in the afternoon, because we 
don't have anything better to do. I got a couple
 of fun shirts today that I am anxious to wear.

We also went to battle the crowds at the movie
theater. My mom, sister, Aunt Debbie,
Hillarie and I went to go see Breaking Dawn. I
know a lot of people liked the movie, but I thought
it was the worst one. I was laughing the whole time.
Well most the time. Some of it was pretty nasty.
I loved the books so much, but the movies are
not very impressing- mostly the acting. It's sad
 because they could be so great. Anyways, If you 
haven't seen it yet, my advice would to wait until
 it was in the dollar theater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background