Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reaching Empty


I know when the semster is getting close to
the end, because I start to run out of gas.
As in the energy/ motivation type of gas.
Not the car gas.....
or the other type of gas...........

It is really frustrating because I want
to finish with all I have, but I just can't seem 
to motivate myself to do anything. 

 Hopefully the Thanksgiving break will
give me the little bit of boost that I need. 

Only 5 more days until I
can see my family, eat yummy food,
and remember all that the Lord has
blessed me with. And let me tell you,
that is A LOT of stuff to remember.
I know I can't even come to comprehend
all that the Lord has blessed me with.
It just goes to show that He loves each and 
everyone of us, and wants us to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. I just had a random thought. You should listen to The Help audio book when you are driving home and back. I listened to it last summer and it is now one of my favorite audios. The reader is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually read the book. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete

background