It was so wonderful to be home for Thanksgiving.
I missed it last year because I stayed in Provo.
I missed being around my whole family. It's
hard to explain the feeling, but I guess you
could say it feels normal. I have been blessed
with such a wonderful extended family.
On both sides.
On both sides.
We aren't a normal extended family.
We get together every Sunday for dinner,
and we have done this for as long as I can
remember. Thanksgiving with the family is
almost like another Sunday dinner- just
with more food and fancy dinner decorations.
and we have done this for as long as I can
remember. Thanksgiving with the family is
almost like another Sunday dinner- just
with more food and fancy dinner decorations.
The Lord has blessed me with so much.
I have a wonderful family, fantastic friends,
the opportunity to go to school, good health,
and the Gospel in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment