Take a picture everyday for a month strait.
My December in pictures:
Dec 1.
Christmas wish-list shopping
Dec 2.
Singing calculus carols in classDec 3.
Watching Aunt Linda and Kayla put up Christmas lights
Dec 4.
Lazy Sunday watching a movie
Dec 5.
Sneaking into a classroom to do homework.
"Be cool. It's the Po-Po."
Dec 7.
My "to do" list for school
Dec 8.
Looking at gingerbread houses in Macey's
Dec 9
The stack of note card I made over the semester
for one of my classes.
Dec 10
Our Best Bites mint brownies
Dec 11
Dec 25.
Tree and Gifts
Dec 26.
Starting a puzzle
Dec 27.

Watching Gav-Man
Dec 31.
Dec 7.
My "to do" list for school
Dec 8.
Looking at gingerbread houses in Macey's
Dec 9
The stack of note card I made over the semester
for one of my classes.
Dec 10
Our Best Bites mint brownies
Dec 11
Study schedule for finals
Dec 12.
I was given "the best cheat sheet" award in my
Business communications class
Dec 13.
Fail. Finals were stressful and I forgot.
Dec 14.
Studying for my Calculus Final. My math tutor helped
me for 4 hours strait.
Dec 15.
Kayla and I celebrated the end of the semester
with a cupcake.
Dec 16.
I'm FREE! Just finished my last final.
Dec 17.
My cute little grandpa at our family
Christmas party.
Dec 18.
My cousin Tessa and her hair-bow
Dec 19.
Small snowstorm.
Dec 20.
A fun snow globe my mom got me
Dec 21
Warming up
Dec 22.
I made Alani into a present. She was super
happy about it too.
Dec 23.
Lunch time
Dec 24.
Our traditional photo
Dec 25.
Tree and Gifts
Dec 26.
Starting a puzzle
Dec 27.
Happy Birthday, Mom
Dec 28.
Not feeling so good :/
Dec 29.
My cup when I was little
Dec 30.

Watching Gav-Man
Dec 31.
Getting my hair done by my talented
sister, and my amazing mom.



























No comments:
Post a Comment