Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sara- Half A Foot Shorter


As some of you may know my sister got in a accident
 a few weeks ago. Her foot was severely damaged,
 and they had to amputate half of her foot. She
 has been so amazing and strong. It blows my mind.
I don't think I could have handled it as well as she
has. The week that it happened was really hard 
for me because I was so far away. School had just
started, and all I wanted was to be at home with
my family. I was lucky enough that it was a four
day weekend, and I went home to see my family.
I was so grateful that I could go home. I spent
a lot of time in the hospital just hanging out with
my sister. Of course it was bad weather the day I
 wanted to go back, so I had to cut my trip a 
little short and go home the day before. Even 
though it was a short trip it was worth it! 



I love you, Sister!

1 comment:

background