I had a wonderful New Years eve!
Probably the best in a really long time.
(not that the others were bad)
My day started out by getting my hair done
by my talented sister (with some help by
my awesome mom). My nephew came over
for a hair cut too.
After we got our hair done, all of us
hung out for a few hours and enjoyed
each others company. My dad was flying
his helicopter, and Gavin loved it! It was
so fun to watch him.
Gavin also gave me some kisses.
Later that night I had a few friends
over to bring in the new year. We played
Kinect most of the night with a few breaks
here and there. We laughed ALL night long.
If I could sum up how many hours each of us
laughed it would probably end up around 2
solid hours, and a good 3o minutes of that
was laughed at me trying to play Wipe Out.
It was some much needed fun for me.
[HIllarie with her serious tennis moves]
[Carson and Jacob]
[Tennis]
[Hill making us some drinks(non-alcoholic of course)]
[Cheers]
[Being Crazy]
[Pretty much sums up our night]
[The after effects--exhaustion and headaches]
I'm hoping 2012 will bring lots of fun
adventures and wonderful surprises!





No comments:
Post a Comment